The subject of this document is the use of the site www.pollset.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). These General Terms and Conditions constitute an AGREEMENT between you and the owner by which you obtain the right to use the services of the site for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to the terms detailed below. By registering and accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these general terms and conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and undertake to comply with them. In the event that you do not agree to any general terms and conditions terms below, please do not use this site. The owner has exclusive rights to the "Site" and he alone has the right to change and/or amend these Terms and Conditions.
The TERMS may be updated at any time without specific notice to USERS. The Owner is not responsible if the USER has not read the latest version of these TERMS. The latest version of the TERMS can be viewed at any time here.
I. BASIC CONCEPTS
In the interpretation and application of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions shall have the following meaning:
1. "User" is any individual who uses any of the site's services.
2. "Own content" of the owner is all texts, graphics, photos, logos, as well as a combination of them, published on the site www.pollset.com
3. "Other Content" is any information posted on www.pollset.com by
II. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
4. THE USER understands and accepts that the SERVICES are provided "as is" and that the owner assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, inability to deliver or save personal settings or communications of the user, as well as for damages, lost profits and other damages that occurred after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, decisions of the administrator, etc.) of the SERVICES.
5. To use the SERVICES, the USER must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that can access Web-based content. In addition, the USER must provide all the equipment necessary to access the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem or other means of accessing the Internet. Pollset.com only provides the SERVICES and is not responsible for any disruptions or technical problems preventing the use of the SERVICES due to the operation of the USER's computer equipment.
6. The INFORMATION SERVICES that are the subject of this contract between you as a user and us (pollset) as a provider include, for example, but not limited to:
• access to the information resources/data provided through a web browser on the website www. Pollset.com;
• creation of user profiles through registration (creation of a username and password), which enables access to the areas of the site requiring registration;
• participation in surveys and comments to them;
• possibility to share digital content (text, audio, video);
• receiving notifications about user activities and events;
• performing settings for various functionalities, available only to registered users.
7. All intellectual property rights on the site's own content are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and its related rights, and their unregulated use constitutes a violation of the law and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
III. USER OBLIGATIONS UPON REGISTRATION
8. Given the use of the pollset.com SERVICES, the USER agrees:
a) when filling out the registration form, to provide true and up-to-date information about himself (hereinafter referred to as PERSONAL DATA);
b) to make changes to these PERSONAL DATA, if necessary, in view of their fidelity, accuracy, relevance and completeness.
9. In the event that the USER provides false, inaccurate or out-of-date information, pollset.com has the right to close and/or delete the information without special notice and deny him further access to part or all of its SERVICES.
10. You undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone; access the Information Services through your registration and not attempt to impersonate another user.
11. For the security and privacy of its USERS, pollset.com advises parents that the SERVICES are made available to the widest possible audience and that it is their responsibility to determine which SERVICES are appropriate for their children to use.
12. The site is registered in the "Register for the administration of personal data and the registers kept by them" in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
13. All DATA voluntarily provided by the USER as well as other DATA that identifies him in the process of using the SERVICES are stored, processed and used by pollset.com for the purposes of maintaining certain functionalities of the provided SERVICE or ADVERTISING.
14. pollset.com expressly informs the USER that it has not authorized persons who may receive the USER'S PERSONAL DATA for advertising or any other purposes without the USER's consent.
15. pollset.com reserves the right to use the IP addresses of USERS to reveal their identity in cases where it is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these terms.
16. If you share personal information publicly - through your comments, by posting messages, etc., that information is likely to be seen by other visitors and we have no way to prevent its further use.
17. pollset.com has the right (but not the obligation) to install on the USER's computer or other end device cookies (cookies) - small text files that are saved from an Internet page through an Internet Server on the USER's hard drive and enable recovery of information about the USER, identifying him, as well as tracking his actions. Cookies may also be installed by third parties for the purpose of advertising goods and services of interest to the USER during his visit to the Websites and other websites visited by him.
V. ACCESS, USERNAME AND PASSWORD, SECURITY
18. The USER receives his desired USERNAME and PASSWORD to access all pollset.com SERVICES after completing the registration process.
19. The USER is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the USERNAME and PASSWORD obtained and is fully responsible for all activities, access to which are carried out with his USERNAME and PASSWORD.
20. USER agrees to notify pollset.com immediately of any unauthorized use of their USERNAME and PASSWORD or any other breach of security. Also agrees to terminate access to the SERVICES (Logout) at the end of each session (after use).
21. In case of losing (forgetting) the PASSWORD, pollset.com offers an option to recover the account password if the USER correctly enters the e-mail associated with the account during registration.
IV. CONDUCT OF USERS
22. USERS OF THE SERVICES understand that information, data, posted opinions, text, software, music, sound, photos, or any other materials (collectively, "CONTENT") made public or transmitted in confidence are the responsibility of solely to the person who generated that CONTENT.
23. USER is solely responsible for CONTENT sent by e-mail or otherwise distributed through the pollset.com SERVICES. pollset.com does not control the CONTENT submitted and distributed through the SERVICES and thus does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, truthfulness or character of such CONTENT.
24. By using the Services, the USER may encounter CONTENT that is offensive, indecent or unacceptable in nature. Under no circumstances will pollset.com be liable for any USER-GENERATED CONTENT, including any errors or omissions therein, and/or for any damages or harm of any kind arising out of the use of the CONTENT, displayed, posted, sent or otherwise transmitted through the SERVICES.
25. The USER agrees to abide by the rules for writing and commenting.
26. USER agrees NOT to use the pollset.com SERVICES to:
(a) formulates, submits, publishes or distributes in any way CONTENT that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, injurious, defamatory, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, invasive of privacy or racially objectionable, ethnic or other reasons for a customer or partner of pollset.com or any person;
b) causes harm to children in any way;
c) impersonate a person or group of people, including but not limited to: a representative of pollset.com, a forum leader, directory or host, and otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a group of people or an individual;
d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content posted and/or distributed through the SERVICES;
e) to formulate, send, publish or distribute in any way CONTENT that he has no right to transmit by law or as a result of other contractual or confidential relationships (such as inside information, confidential information, information about someone's property obtained in the result of an employment relationship, or information that is subject to non-disclosure agreements);
f) formulate, post, publish or distribute in any way CONTENT that infringes any commercial, patent, copyright or other proprietary right ("RIGHT") of any party.
g) to formulate, send, publish or distribute in any way unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters", redirected with pseudo subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of customer attraction;
h) formulate, send, publish or distribute in any way materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or limit the functioning of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
i) to disrupt the normal operation of other users of the SERVICE, including, if not using it, to affect in any other way that negatively affects the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchanges;
k) to interfere with the provision of the SERVICES or disrupt the operation of servers or networks connected to the Services, to not comply with the requirements, procedures, policy or regulations of the networks connected to the SERVICE;
l) stalk or in any way harass another USER;
m) to unlawfully collect and use personal information about other users.
n) You agree not to make threats, threats or insults to other users and not to use defamatory and/or vulgar language or knowingly disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam";
o) You undertake to maintain the good tone of discussions and therefore you will not use language that offends and/or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preferences, age, education, disabilities, etc. similar. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent termination of access to all or part of the Pollset.com site services.
p) Malicious actions are prohibited. Malicious actions are actions or inactions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (SPAM, JUNK MAIL), flooding channels (FLOOD), gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, using flaws in systems for one's own benefit or obtaining information (HACK), performing actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage, damaging or destroying systems or information arrays (CRACK), sending or causing "Trojan horses" (systems for unauthorized remote control) or causing the installation of viruses, disturbing the normal work of other Internet users and associated networks, performing any actions that can be qualified as a crime or an administrative violation under the Bulgarian legislation or other applicable law;
r) You may use the Pollset.com site for non-commercial purposes only. You may not distribute or otherwise publish, without the express written consent of Pollset.com, any material containing advertising, promotion of a product or service, or fundraising/donation solicitation.
c) You agree that the content you post on the Pollset.com site (ie, user-generated content, including but not limited to comments, reviews, text, shared activities, video, audio and photos, and computer code and applications) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed by site administrators. In this sense, you consent to and waive any rights you may have from the modification, alteration or removal of content without your consent.
VII. Rules of the Polls
27. Surveys must be published in the relevant thematic category. Polls not matching the topic and category description will be moved, locked or removed at the discretion of the moderators/admins.
28. Cynical posts, as well as offensive posts to other users, moderators or administrators, will not be tolerated and will be removed.
29. The publication of pornographic photos, texts, videos, etc. is prohibited. The restriction also applies to avatars, signatures and other fields of the user profile.
30. The publication of images must comply with the maximum permissible sizes and volumes.
31. The title of a new poll must be appropriate and descriptive of the content of the topic.
32. The publication of polls and opinions containing extreme aggressive nationalism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism, topics with a racist orientation, opinions containing religious, ideological, political propaganda, topics inciting /or which may lead to/ racial, cultural, social, religious, ethnic and any other kind of discrimination, hatred and intolerance, topics and opinions aimed at creating confusion and causing fear, inciting mass panic, as well as polls and opinions with links to sites containing such elements.
33. It is forbidden to post surveys with obvious atrocities and cruelty (images, text, video), as well as opinions with links to sites containing similar elements. The ban also applies to signatures, avatars and other fields of the user profile.
34. pollset.com reserves the right to monitor and control the activity of users on the Site, in order to monitor compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the right to edit or delete Other Content that the Publisher considers obscene, offensive or in violation of these General Terms and Conditions.
35. pollset.com reserves the right to change the technology and design of the SERVICES provided without prior notice.
36. pollset.com reserves the right to send its users administrative messages, system messages related to new SERVICES or changes to the conditions and ways of using the current SERVICES. These communications are considered part of your use of the Services and you are unable to opt out of receiving them.
37. By registering on the site, you give your consent to receive newsletters from the sites in the form of electronic messages, SMS, etc. similar to the e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc. voluntarily indicated by you. With each such notification, pollset.com will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving the particular newsletter in the future.
38. The advertisers are solely responsible for the content of all advertisements appearing on the Pollset.com site, as well as for the trademarks they refer to.
39. pollset.com reserves the right to delete a USER-created username if the latter has not been used for 12 months and there is no activity on the site.
40. Given the international nature of the Internet and that Pollset.com is connected to this network, pollset.com does not guarantee that the flow of information to and from Pollset.com will not be monitored and recorded by third parties, except in cases where SSL (encrypted connection) is used, in which connection protection is carried out according to the international SSL certificate.
41. With the decision of the European Communities Court of 16.02.2012 (case C-360/10) - rubric "Information society - Copyright - Internet - Provider of services for storing information...", internet sites are given freedom not to restrict or be responsible for the conduct of users who upload information that is of a protected object nature within the meaning of copyright regulations.
In this connection is also the provision of Article 22 of the Audiovisual Media Services Directive - Directive 2010/13/EU), which distinguishes websites from traditional media.
You, as a user or as a person whose intellectual rights are affected, understand that Pollset.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content provided by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, opinions, services, offers or other information or content expressed or provided by third parties, including information providers or users of, are those of the respective authors and/or distributors. Neither Pollset.com nor any information provider warrants the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the content or its fitness for a particular purpose.
In many cases, the content available through the Pollset.com site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider who is not a party to the contract with Pollset.com. Accordingly, Pollset.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, prediction, advisory or statement made on the Pollset.com site by any third party. Under no circumstances shall POLLSET.COM be liable for any damages caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the POLLSET.COM site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Pollset.com site.
The free sharing of text and photos on the global web does not create an obligation for Pollset.com to monitor user behavior beyond prohibitions on sharing texts with offensive and illegal content. In this sense is also the DECISION OF THE COURT OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES ("EC"), (Third Chamber) of February 16, 2012 in case C‑360/10.
IX. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
42. In view of periodic additions and modifications of the services, their improvement and expansion, as well as in connection with possible legislative changes that reflect on them, the General Terms and Conditions can be changed unilaterally by Pollset.com. This change can also be made in the event of a change in the type, nature or technology of the Services provided, as well as in the event of a change in economic conditions.
43. When making changes to the General Terms and Conditions, pollset.com informs the USER of the changes by publishing them on the website www.pollset.com. Pollset.com provides the USER with a two-week period to become familiar with the changes in the General Terms and Conditions.
44. These General Terms and Conditions, as well as future amendments to the General Terms and Conditions, also apply to existing registered USERS as of the date of their entry into force.